Light Falls Like Bits is an eye-opening memoir, geography lesson, and metaphor… mixed perfectly to create a book that showcases the beauty of the Earth and the power of technology. It was designed by Goff Books, an internationally recognized, award-winning publisher specializing in bespoke architecture, design, photography and art-related books.
Photographer Trey Ratcliff crosses borders to find beauty—both literally and figuratively. As a pioneer of high-dynamic range technology, Ratcliff uses his digital editing skills to make each photo as stunning as the real-life experience. His images and stories capture the beauty of exotic travel destinations and the humor of the bizarre situations in which he often finds himself. There is always something new, unexpected and beautiful to see in Trey’s photographs.
- 246 pages with 100 visually stimulating photos
- PDF optimized for tablet and iPad display
Prefer a version specifically for iOS or Kindle Fire?
- $77.00A bundle of eight of Trey's most popular eBooks on photography and post-processing for a 30% discount!
Buy all eight, Get 30% Off
- - Every Bonus Edition Trey Has Written
- - Light Falls Like Bits
- - Composing The Photo - Bonus Edition
- - Top Ten HDR Mistakes, & How To Fix Them - Bonus Edition
- - Organize Your Photos - Bonus Edition with HD video tutorial showing you Trey's workflow in Lightroom
- - 10 Essential Photoshop Skills Everyone Should Know
- - The Beauty Of Ambiguity
- - Introduction to HDR
- - 10 Principles Of Beautiful Photography
- - Start reading all the eBooks immediately on your computer, iPad, or Kindle!
- - Did we mention that you are getting a 30% discount!
- $19.97Looking to organize your photos? Then this eBook will help you get your digital life organized! This is a problem for me too. I have tens of thousands of photos. Some are personal, but most are landscape photos. Some photos are less than average. Some have potential. Some are really, really, awesome and they bring incalculable pleasure into my life. I make sure that I have my photos secure locally and in the cloud. Since digital photos are a major issue, I’ve worked hard to come up with a system that works for me. I’m happy to share this system with you. (Check out the BONUS version of Organize your Photos which includes a step-by-step video tutorial and free copy of the Introduction to HDR eBook!)
This HDR Tutorial is perfect for new photographers that want to get started making beautiful photos straight away and aren’t afraid to learn! It’s also great for intermediate and advanced photographers looking to add new techniques to their existing skill-set.
Hundreds of thousands of people have used this tutorial to learn how to make beautiful HDR photos — I am sure it can teach you too! Remember, anyone can do this stuff. All it takes is a tiny bit of curiosity. You will surprise yourself in no time!
Note: This eBook contains the same information found in Trey's Free HDR Tutorial but in the form of a beautiful eBook that you can read offline.
Dieser Kurs eignet sich perfekt für Anfänger in Sachen Fotografie, die gleich zu Beginn mit guten Bildern einsteigen wollen und sich nicht davor scheuen, etwas zu lernen. Aber er ist auch sehr gut für erfahrenere und sogar fortgeschrittene Fotografen, die ihre Fähigkeiten gerne mit neuen Techniken und Sichtweisen verbessern wollen.Tausende haben mithilfe dieses Kurses bereits gelernt, wie man schöne HDR-Fotos macht – und ich bin sicher, er kann auch Ihnen etwas beibringen! Denken Sie immer daran: Jeder kann es. Alles, was es braucht, ist ein kleines bisschen Neugier. Sie werden sich selbst innerhalb kurzer Zeit überraschen!
Hinweis: Dieses eBook enthält dieselben Informationen wie Trey’s kostenloses HDR Tutorial, aber in Form eines wunderschönen eBooks, das Sie auch offline lesen können.
A collection of Trey Ratcliff's most popular personal stories and essays -- each one has been updated in today's context. It begins with a new essay, "The Beauty of Ambiguity", to help you to better understand your own concepts of beauty and how it can be explored through your photography.
Over 90 pages of hi-resolution content.
- An excellent resource for individuals trying to learn Photoshop
- Step-by-step instruction of 10 essential Photoshop skills (plus a bonus one!)
- Intimidated by the complexity of Photoshop? You won't be after learning theses basics
- Before and after images clearly illustrate the power of this essentials tips
- Bonus Section: Thoughts on Photoshopping
- 15 Pages of beautiful images and text
- 10 practical tips and explanations to improve your photography
- Encouraging Must Read Bonus Section: Hope For Us All, The Decade Of The Artist
- How to spot and correct the most common mistakes in HDR processing
- I use 10 of my very first photos in which I made horrible mistakes
- Will save you years of headaches and searching for answers!
- For Beginning & Intermediate levels
- Bonus Edition: Includes extra color correction and selective sharpening pass examples.
55 pages of tips and tricks.
A detailed how-to about composing photos
- Countless examples of the how/when/why of setting up a shot on the scene
- Postprocessing: the how/when/why to crop your image for more meaning and power
- Deep discussions on how viewers react to different compositions
- There is an equal emphasis on composing landscapes and composing people
- Bonus Edition: Many examples of people/object photography, how to choose the best photo from a “Spray and Pray”, and more sample Golden Ratio crops
50 pages chocked full of information.
- $19.97This book is a collection of notes on what it really takes to get a great print.
- Say goodbye to the frustration of poor quality prints
- Learn how to get results that are better than printing services
- Learn how to get prints that actually look like what you see on your screen
- 90+ Pages
- $9.97Insects in a Flash will tell you everything you need to know to make inspiring images of our six legged friends.
- Learn how to make truly impressive macro wildlife photos.
- How to find the exciting insects.
- How to get close enough to the insects for inspiring imagery.
- Learn how to photograph hand held while still retaining beautiful lighting.
- Over fifty pages of content dense with helpful information and beautiful images.
- $9.97This in-depth guide to using WordPress provides all the information needed to setup a professional website for your photography or take your existing site to the next level.
- Comprehensive guide to building your website using WordPress
- Learn essential strategies for organizing & displaying photography on your website
- Step-by-step instructions for setup, image prep, posting, search, analytics and more
- Avoid time-consuming setup mistakes and false starts
- 90+ Pages
If you have a flash to accompany your DSLR and overwhelmed by all the options, this eBook will set you on the right path.
- The perfect guide to understanding of all the features and function of a flash
- Learn what good light looks like
- Learn how to create the light you really want
- Designed for all photographers with an emphasis on outdoor and adventure photography
- Techniques on using light to tell stories
- 135 pages, 26,000 words and several hundred photos
This e-book has been written to teach you everything you need to know to get out there and start taking marvellous seascapes - from the most basic and hassle-free techniques, through to the most complex and demanding contemporary disciplines at the cutting edge of our art and craft.
Making successful landscape images in the dark is not difficult, it is just that the solutions to the numerous problems we encounter are not necessarily obvious.
In A Practical Guide to Exposure, Scottish Landscape Photographer Alister Benn sets out the fundamentals of exposure in easy to follow, simplistic examples of when, how and why we use different methods to expose our raw files.
This eBook is for any photographer looking to get an insight into the power of Adobe Lightroom.
This eBook is for any photographer looking to get an insight into the more advanced adjustments. - Gradient Tool, Adjustment Brush, Auto Mask, Dodge and Burn.
- $14.97Within the pages of this ebook, you’ll discover the tips and tricks used by the pros to take full control over the advanced systems of focus within today’s digital camera systems.
- Updated and revised! New pages, new information and new images added
- Learn the art of consistently nailing focus on your images
- Discover custom functions that have been hiding right within your cameras menu settings
- Say goodbye to the frustrations of blurry, unusable images
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!