Midnight in Paris (Bonus Edition) - Fine Art Photography Tutorial
Create Arresting Images with Trey & Miss Aniela
Miss Aniela and Trey Ratcliff thought it would be exciting to combine her dramatic fine art photography with his HDR landscapes into an intense hands-on photoshoot experience and workshop. Join along as they explore the majestic Château de Champlâtreux in the French countryside with its timeless architecture and many rooms filled with hundreds of years of artifacts, memories and mystery.
You will learn the secrets of how they envision, prepare, shoot, and process their photos in this excellent new Fine Art Photography tutorial! It includes:
- Downloadable copy of the tutorial showing Miss Aniela and Trey during a photoshoot and step-by-step edits of the images they captured (3+ hours of video content)
- Source image files for all of the photos that Trey processes in the tutorial
- 20 minute bonus video of Trey discussing the composition of the photos in the tutorial
- 40 minute bonus video of Miss Aniela editing her amazing dungeon photo, Lair Love
- Bonus: Introduction to Aurora HDR Pro for Macs (21 mins)
Get an inside look at Aurora HDR Pro. I developed this software along with Macphun, an amazing company that has already created many other stunning photography tools for the Mac.- Access to the Private Clubhouse forums
Midnight in Paris Tutorial Preview
About Stuck In Customs
StuckInCustoms.com is the #1 travel photography blog. It features Trey Ratcliff's travel photography, photography tutorials, photography workshops, free photography tips, free HDR tutorial, digital camera reviews and photo editing software reviews.
His photos and stories capture the beauty of exotic travel destinations and the humor of bizarre situations he often finds himself in. There is always something new, unexpected and beautiful to see.
Quick links to areas that may interest you!
This is a Custom Block
You can use it for your custom content
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!