Landscape and Travel Photography TutorialAn Online Photography Course for All Skill Levels
Are you interested in learning the latest techniques in making your photos look beautiful? Then I think you'll really enjoy this new tutorial! Join me as I travel around the New Zealand's beautiful South Island. You will see how I set up my camera to take photos, how I compose the shot, and how I perform HDR processing and hundreds of other little tricks to make your photos look prettier.
The tutorial includes several hours of post-processing photography lessons and ample time following me around various shooting locations, from sunrise to sunset to the middle of the day in all kinds of weather conditions. You'll learn many different ways to make your photos more interesting, more engaging, and more uniquely "you".
Watch a preview of this unique digital photography tutorial
Includes over 4 hours of Photography Training
This Landscape and Travel Photography Course includes over four hours of step-by-step instruction that will be helpful to any skill level, from beginner to advanced.
- - Approximately 2.5 hours of post-processing where I illustrate my latest techniques
- - Roughly 1.5 hours of live-action in New Zealand where you will see how I set up my camera in different locations and weather conditions
- - My RAW image files so you can follow along in the post processing if you wish
- - BONUS 2 hours of Q&A with Trey Ratcliff
- - Bonus: Introduction to Aurora HDR Pro for Macs (21 mins), the new software I developed along with Macphun, an amazing company that has already created many other stunning photography tools for the Mac.
- - Access to the private Stuck In Customs clubhouse
Note: The tutorials are downloadable videos that you can watch at your own pace.
About Stuck In Customs
StuckInCustoms.com is the #1 travel photography blog. It features Trey Ratcliff's travel photography, photography tutorials, photography workshops, free photography tips, free HDR tutorial, digital camera reviews and photo editing software reviews.
His photos and stories capture the beauty of exotic travel destinations and the humor of bizarre situations he often finds himself in. There is always something new, unexpected and beautiful to see.
Quick links to areas that may interest you!
This is a Custom Block
You can use it for your custom content
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!